My take on “Bhag DK Bose” song.
There’s this song from movie “Delhi Belly” called “Bhaag DK bhose” which is becoming a new anthem for the people around the world these days. Everybody wants to listen to its unconventional, blunt, “in your face” lyrics, fast & crisp drums, funky guitar and a unique picturization that is quite similar to the look of a typical rock video of early 80’s. Furthermore, the song ends with a scene in which the instrument is slaughtered by the band members which is again an old, clichéd symbol of a typical rock/metal video climax. Enough of this serious crap lets talk some “not so” serious one.
I’m completely colored when I listen to this song and I’m glued to it all the time. Here’s my take on it. This review is completely hypothetical and is not aimed at anybody. So please forgive me, if I hurt anybody else’s sentiments. JUST FOR LAUGH GAGS FOLKS ! Enjoy.
Now, this song is becoming so famous that you might find it everywhere and even in the most unusual places:
- In the Metro: Guy sitting next to you is banging his head like a woodpecker, oblivious/ignorant (and maybe deliberately) of the fact that others are watching him, including a 70-year-old man who shakes his head in consternation and murmurs silently “ Ajj kal ke bacche, besharam ho gaye hai. HADD HAI”.
- At the Office: The new sales guy at the office is getting bored sitting idle and is dying to try something that soothes his unbearable and irresistible urge to break the monotony (That’s how sales guys are). When the Cat (Boss) is away, the mice (Employees) will play :P. Bravado my friend !
- At police station: That’s how cops are planning to irritate a running criminal so that he comes back and say, “Oye tune gaali kisko dee be?” That’s one of the new psychological techniques cops have planned to catch criminals! 😛
- Criminals themselves are glued to this song for it motivates them to RUN, especially when they are at a crime scene or the cops are after them! (So, I foresee another failed attempt of our cops to catch the criminals. And like always, criminals are more proactive and ready.)
- At gyms: Physical trainers are using this song to motivate the ones on treadmill!
- At Missouri’s disaster management offices: They are preparing themselves for the next tornado!
Hats off to the create of this song for a creative and multipurpose masterpiece!!!
Posted on May 25, 2011, in Reviews and tagged Aamir Khan, Arts, Bhag Bhag dk bose, Bhag DK bose, Bhag DK Bose song, Crime, Delhi Belly, Imran Khan, Music, Music video, Vir Das. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.