Monthly Archives: February 2013
Free from castism
Free from sexism
Free from communalism
Free from regionalism
We bond & bind.
Like a zillion color blind!
Free from corruption
Free from sexual violation
Free from inflation
Free from political suffocation
We sail & float.
Like one crew on a boat!
Free from abhorrence
Free from voilence
Free from ignorance
Free from emotional imbalance
We live long
Like an old classical song
There’s a new world order crawling into our backyards. An order that is destroying our ancient tree of objectivity. The tree that gave us the fruit of reckoning, our food for thought. It gave us the power to think “Why” and “How”. It differentiated humans from animals. It forced us to think what was on the other side. The side that was hidden from the normal eye but if found, brought us great satisfaction and success. It forced
Einstein to think, Beethoven to compose, Leonardo to paint, Martin Luther to speak, Napoleon to lead & Socrates to teach. But it is lost now.
Now we think more on “What” & “Where”, write algorithms to think deep, read & follow laws that are already written, draw conclusions based on hollow trends etc. Our brains are now reprogrammed to take the easier and less strenuous route. We’re easily agitated. We’re easily manipulated. We’re easily fooled. We’re turning extremely
judgmental for that’s the easiest way out.
Legends of the Indian Hat
(DISCLAIMER: All the hats in this write-up are fictitious and do not reflect any HAT that we wear, sell or make in reality)
1. ‘Neta Ji’ Hat: Wear me and all your bad deeds (including corruption) will wash away without taking a dip in the sacred river.
2. ‘Skull’ hat: Wear me and you’ll have the right to decide who’s the true Muslim.
3. ‘Aye Aye Am’ hat: Wear me and you’ll have the best jobs in this country, no matter how dumb you are.
4. ‘Thaggu’ hat: Wear me and you can make a jack ass out of any body. Even Einstein.
5. ‘Baap ke’ hat: Wear me and everything will rightly belong to your fore fathers. Especially the road.
6. ‘Aam Aadmi’ hat: Wear me and you’ll look like a common man even when you’re not.
7. ‘Namashkar’ hat: Wear me and a mere gesture of joining your hands will make everyone bow in front of you.
8. ‘Middle finger’ hat: Wear me and you’ll look cool all your life. Even while abandoning your parents.
9. ‘Khade L*** pe garv’ hat: Wear me and you’ll get away from all the rapes that you do.
10. ‘Kala patta’ hat: Wear me and you’ll never see any dirt around you. Even if it’s inside your house.
11. ‘Lath’ hat: Wear me and you’ll have the right to shove up a ‘lath’ inside anybody who messes with you.
The guy then buys some weed from a local pan shop whose owner runs a brothel, a restaurant and drives a Mercedes.
A worker at that brothel has adopted a dog that was abandoned by its rich mistress.
The mistress is gathering strength to write a suicide note for she caught her beloved husband red handed, in bed, with their maid.
The maid’s son is studying in city’s best engineering college, struggling to get rid of his addiction for canabis and is suffering from borderline schizophrenia.